Meet The Doctor
Jeff Simmons, DMD, MD
Dr. Simmons has been in private practice in South Carolina since 2005 and holds active dental and medical licenses. Dr. Simmons has experience in all aspects of oral and facial surgery and has achieved board certification by the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and the National Board of Dental Anesthesiology.
Throughout his military career and private practice, Dr. Simmons has given lecture presentations to local and national audiences. He currently organizes a group of local dentists and specialists to discuss the latest techniques in implant dentistry.
Dr. Simmons is married to his lovely wife Erin. He also enjoys time with his two English bulldogs, kayaking, and golf.
Professional memberships include:
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Dental Anesthesiologists
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Greenville County Dental Society
- South Carolina Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- South Carolina Dental Association
Education & Training
DMD University of Pittsburgh
MD Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Residency Baylor College of Dentistry
General Surgery Internship Baylor University Medical Center
General Practice Residency Naval Medical Center San Diego